February 10, 2011

i really like sugar. it is my friend.

image via.

sooooo.... work is way cool. the most exciting thing that happened today was that i discovered that my computer will automatically create resumes for the professors that i secretary for. WAY COOL.

usually things that are way cool are things that enable me to be more lazy!

second most exciting thing to happen to me at work today: fat eclair.

other cool things are things that enable me to eat sugar!

speaking of sugar. the boy and i are road tripping it to portland in a month.

there is a day where i have 6 hours to do whatever i want. by myself. what??? i already have a plan for those six hours:

first on the intinerary: voodoo doughnuts where i will consume a memphis mafia.

please! let me describe: fried dough with banana chunks and cinnamon sugar covered in a glaze with chocolate frosting, peanut butter, peanuts, and chocolate chips on top!

i am so excited.

next i will visit lush and get a chocolate-honey massage bar because, yes, those exist.

then i might go shopping or whatever.

finally, i will return to the holy ground that is voodoo doughnuts and get a captain my captain doughnut because who doesnt like captain crunch???!!?

amen.

No comments: