March 24, 2011

my justification for blogging.

i know i just started back in on this whole blog business.
and i know that ive been missing in action the past few weeks, even just after starting.

but, you see, i was trying to decide if i cared enough about blogging to actually be a blogger.
and... i decided that i do care enough to blog!

i am obsessed with my google reader account. like, im constantly checking it.
i love blogs!

and i want to blog, too.

why? i want to meet new people. i want to be writing. i want to learn new things. i want to share/have motivation to learn new things. i want to have fun. and also because everyone else is doing it. just kidding. kind of.

mostly i like blogging because it reminds me to look for the beautiful, funny, and awesome things in life. my favorite part is that it reminds me to be grateful. and so i shall blog.

the end. happy blogging, people!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! I started a new blog back in January. Just gives me something else to do besides playing with the kiddos.

P.S. I had lunch with Adriane today, and she told me about your new school/moving adventure. Good luck! That's exciting!

heart breaker, food baker. said...

Laura! I love your blog! It is super cute and fun. I always enjoy reading it.